Thursday, February 2, 2017

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Me & You"

In 2015, we took a business trip to California, and were fortunate to extend a little while on our own. There is so much to see and do, resulting in so many pictures to scrap. 😉

These photos were taken at Sunset Cliffs near San Diego. Wow! This was actually our second time to visit there, and also my second layout for this location!! But how could I not scrap it again? See the first layout here.
 The paper is We R Memory Keepers "Shine" and green woodgrain Scotch washi.
The sun is cut with Cricut's Wild Card 2, and title with Graphically Speaking. The itty bitty banner is My Mind's Eye "Indie". I love when different brands of paper and embellies that I find in my stash just happen to work well together.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope this layout brings a little bit of sun to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment