Friday, January 13, 2017

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Mallory Square"

Are you longing for some warmth and a beautiful sunset? Maybe this will help. Just looking at the colors in this layout brightens my dreary day.
 Key West was the destination for our 30th anniversary trip December, 2015. We had such a great time and are so blessed to be able to take time away together. Mallory Square is the spot where Key West tourists and locals go to watch the sunset. They have a nice shopping area, ice cream, street performers, and people watching. Our hotel was quite close. It's also where the cruise ships dock. We got some awesome fresh guacamole from one of the \vendors in the square. They made it right in front of us...Oh man...It was great, and I'm not a big fan of guac!
 I have no idea the brand of this lovely paper. I typically make notes on the back of the supplies I've used on the layouts, but alas, I forgot on to do so here.
I used the StampinUp bitty banner punch for the banner along the bottom, and freehanded the two longer banners, and topped them with a brad.
Hope you can feel the warmth of the sun and the colors on this layout. It's pretty cold and dreary here in Indiana. It's actually been raining. Normally we have snow and ice in January, but I'm not going to complain. Thanks for stopping by! Now I want guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment