Saturday, January 14, 2017

One Page Scrapbook Layout - "Taking Flight"

While celebrating our 30th anniversary in Key West, we visited the butterfly house. I've never seen so many butterflies in one place at one time. It was amazing.
I should have taken some close ups of this page so that you could see the glimmer of Wink of Stella on the black butterflies and the title (both cut with my Cricut).  I didn't write down anything about the supplies used here. The paper was in my stack for a long, long time, and these photos were perfect for it. The journaling square and the dragonflies and flora at the bottom are all printed on the paper. I couldn't bare to cover them up, but the wallet size pics fit pefect.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have one more Key West layout to share in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment