Saturday, December 31, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Key Largo"

We're wrapping up the holiday season. Hope your Christmas was lovely and full of love!

I'm itching to share the layouts from our 30th anniversary trip to Key West! I think it's time to see some warm layouts.

We flew into Miami and rented a vehicle to drive through the Keys. Our first night was, obviously, in Key Largo.
 We had a great meal at Skipper's Dockside. It had just finished raining lightly, but we were able to eat outside under the canopy. Their key lime pie was, by far, our favorite on the entire trip! The crust made it really special!
 But you're probably not here to read about my pie experiences... This layout was really simple with so many of the embellishments already on the paper from Simple Stories. I simply matted some pictures, and added them tot he page. I used Washi tape on some of them to continue the look of the Simple Stories paper.
Hope you will stop by and see more from our Key West trip. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment