Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Two Page Scrabook Layout - "Dream Job"

Hello! Today I'm posting one of the last few scrapbook layouts from my California trip last June.

Have I mentioned that I love my paying job? Well, of course, there are many duties and days that are not my favorite, but overall, I truly love what I do each day. This layout is about one of the fun parts of my job....travelling and meeting planning!
 I help plan our company's agent and incentive trips. This agent trip is what brought my husband and I to California for this wonderful and amazing experience. The above pictures are from the welcome night on the patio at our beautiful hotel in SanDiego. After spending weeks and weeks planning out all of the details, it was a blast to see it all play out and watch our agents enjoy themselves and build deeper relationships with each other and our company.
 Our agent spouses have developed long time friendships and enjoy their time together. We planned a mini spa morning and made bookmarks for the stacks of books our group donated to underprivileged children in the San Diego area.
Hope you enjoyed a little window into the fun (and very stressful) part of my job! It was a wonderful trip! There was actually very little time to take pictures of the "work" part of my trip, but I think I have one more layout of a bike tour on Coronado Island. Check back in a few days to see it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment