Monday, September 5, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Made in USA"

Happy Labor Day! I hope that you are proud to be an American, like I am!! Thanks to all the workers past and present who have contributed to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of this great land!

Yes, I realize this is really a Memorial Day layout, but it's patriotic, nonetheless! It's time to proudly show off our stars and stripes. This layout features  my precious grandbabies from two years ago. We're helping to raise them to love and honor their family, their communities and to be proud of this great nation that we are blessed to call home.
 The die cut title is from Cricut's Stand and Salute cartridge. I love the baby blue with the typical red and navy blue theme. I had the washi in my stash and the paper is Bazzill Basics "Freedom" along with the banner on the right side.
For me, no summer holiday is complete without family, food, and the great outdoors. I hope you are able to spend time doing what you love today and celebrating life in the land of the free.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment