Saturday, September 3, 2016

One Page Scrapbook Layout - "Midway Memories"

I rarely do one pagers. However; I only had one decent photo to scrap from our gala event at the USS Midway. Thankfully, a professional photographer snapped pics of each couple in front of one of the planes or there would be no scrapbook page for this event.
Our final event was supposed to be on the deck of the aircraft carrier, but a last minute storm rolled through and forced us to move the event inside. I thought it never rained in southern California? Boy, was it warm in there and there really wasn't much ventilation. It was a great evening, though, with entertainment by the Andrew Sisters (reinvented, of course).

The patriotic paper is some I had in my stash. The matt of white stars was cut with Cricut's "Stand and Salute" cartridge. Probably one of the quickest layouts ever for me to put together, and I still like the way it looks.

Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment