Thursday, August 18, 2016

Double Scrapbook Layout - "Let's Play"

Oh my....they grow so fast! This is my darling granddaughter, two years ago. We get together with my son as a family every Sunday. Every once in awhile, even though nothing spectacular is happening, I'll pull out my camera. I should try to capture these every day moments more often.
 This lovely lime chevron paper is from Bo Bunny "Lemonade Stand". The felt flowers are from StampinUp!, and the lace is from Paper Studio.
 I punched a few scalloped circles (SU) and clipped inward as the bottom layer of the flower embellishments. The washi is from Studio G.
I still can't get over that this is two years ago! Maybe I'll get caught up some day, but what fun would that be?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment