Sunday, July 31, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "The Best is Yet to Be"

I was scrapping with friends last week, and wasn't able to do any blogging. But, today, I'd like to share a Lake Michigan layout with you.
These pics are from 2014 in Holland, MI where I sat for an insurance education update. In the process, we added to our list of "favorite" towns on Lake Michigan. The town is full of great little shops and the sunsets are to die for. The sand covered steps were a little bit of a challenge to get your footing on, but totally worth the extra effort.
 This man is my rock and best friend! We have a great time out exploring together.
The paper and embellies are from My Minds' Eye "Cut and Paste" collection. Nothing like a cute collection of paper to help a layout go together quickly. I often want to declare a certain set to be my "favorite", but honestly, I'm just in love with all beautiful paper. Aren't we all? 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment