Saturday, July 23, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "The Anabella"

From Beverly Hills, we drove to Anahiem, CA and stayed at a beautiful hotel just outside of Disney Land called the Anabella. We had such great hotel experiences every place we stayed! I'm sure this was the result of the many hours we spent online researching hotels in each location. My husband gets all of the credit for this find, though!
 The patterned paper is Simple Stories "Life Documented". Love the cute cameras! The camera die cut is from the Artistry cartridge. I popped up the center circle in the lens.
 The heart and arrow pins were also cut with Artistry and I again pulled out my favorite mini circle alpha stickers to create my subtitle. The "shine" tag and journaling tag are from Studio G.
Thanks for joining us on our journey through southern California! I should finish scrapping our California trip next week, and hopefully finish posting them over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment