Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Pier 39"

Another San Francisco "must see" is Pier 39. We strolled in and out of the shops, nibbled on amazing mini powdered sugar donuts, watched the seals sun bathing, and people watched.
 We also experienced our first In and Out burger on the way! Yummo...we were starving.
 Check out the picture of my husband as he was buying a bag of Trish's mini donuts!!! This photo cracks me up. Can you see him? He's the only person facing my direction. :)
The paper is again from Simple Stores "Life Documented". The title font is Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook, along with alpha letters from October Afternoon. The other embellies are from Studio G and Studio Calico.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I have two more layouts to post from San Francisco, and then we'll be on to the beautiful Pacific Coast Hwy (aka Big Sur). See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment