Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Golden Gate"

She's a beauty!! You must check her out from a few different angles. Depending on the time of day, and your angle, the amazing Golden Gate bridge can look completely different, but always beautiful. This was our first view of her.
 I do love the way the sun was gleaming from behind and slightly under the bridge.
 The paper is Simple Stores "Life Documented". Love the wood grain camera on the paper. I didn't have to do much extra embellishing. I hand cut the banners at the top and used my EK Border circles punch to tie them all together. Easy Peasey. I believe the title font was cut with Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook.
Are you enjoying the California layouts? I'm reliving it all by posting them. Hope you will stop back again soon as I share the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment