Wednesday, June 1, 2016

One Page Scrapbook Layout - "You're a Hoot"

This little girl is our granddaughter!!!!  She brings so much joy and fun to our lives!! If you're not a Grandma yet, you have so much to look forward to.
These pictures were taken at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants with my cell phone so they are a little blurry.  She was dressed up, and just being silly. When you're this adorable, you can be as silly as you'd like and get away with it. :)

The chipboard owl elements are from K & C Company and were created for a Smash book. I adore owls, so I decided to use them with my traditional method of scrapbooking. It was designed for the owls to flip open to the journaling tag, but I cut them apart. The title is from Cricut's "Hoot N Holler" cartridge. I used an SU scalloped border punch for the strip along the top edge, and the ribbons and  flower were hanging out in my stash.

At first I thought the colors were crazy together, but I'm super excited with the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment