Sunday, May 22, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Cute as a Button"

April is a special month with our family. Our two grandchildren were both born in April! I find it so ironic, because both of my boys were born in August. We celebrate these two precious little ones!!
 These pics are from 2015. This is how I scrap...always about a year behind, and then it takes me even more time to photograph my layouts and get them posted here.
 Scarlet is such a treasure! I love her tender heart, and her inquisitive, adventurous spirit. She's her Daddy's little girl, right down to her big, beautiful brown eyes.
The paper is from Embellish by Dena "Happi Boy". The flowers were some I picked up at Michaels and inked the edges a little bit. The brads are from Studio Calico and My Minds Eye. I used the bitty scalloped circle punch from StampinUp! for the center of the flowers and the larger scalloped punch for the number. The ribbon was some from my stash and I love how it matched perfectly and made the layout a bit more feminine since this is for my granddaughters album. The title is from Cricut's "Kate's ABC's".

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment