Friday, April 29, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "A Cappella"

As I've mentioned before, my youngest son just graduated from Ball State University. He loved all of his 4.5 years there and definitely made the most of every opportunity. Music is his passion, so when he heard about the a cappella group Note to Self, he tried out and made it in.

My son and several others in the group helped the university to form an association of several groups. Three of these a cappella groups were invited to the Midwest Regionals in Chicago, so we decided to go and enjoy the fun! Note to Self is the top left (men in purple) photo. They did so great, but didn't win. Ironically, they placed first in 2016, after his graduation.
The paper is all from Glitz Design, along with many of the embellishments. Annnnd....my son just informed me that I spelled a cappella wrong in the title....Ugh! Guess I'll have to fix that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment