Sunday, March 20, 2016

Two Page Srapbook Layout - "Did Someone Say ..."

My boys have the privilege of sharing a birthday. They used to hate it, but now they realize it's kind of unusual, so it's become more special through the years. We usually celebrate with our family in Michigan too the next time we get together.
My boys are so handsome!! When they were little, I'd try to imagine what they would look like when they were all grown up....My imagination didn't even come close!!
Scarlet loves chocolate, so she got in on the fun too. Her cake mustache is too adorable, so she made the scrapbook page along with the birthday boys (her Daddy and Uncle).
The patterned paper here is "The Pier" by crate paper. The numbered washi tape is Studio G. The little wood mustache is Bo Bunny. The garland is from Basic Grey. I'm not sure who makes the little round sticker letters, but I think they're super cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment