Saturday, March 26, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "All Boy"

What a beautiful sunny day! I hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend. I just finished cleaning my house and decided to take a few minutes to post a few layouts before heading out to fight the crowd at the grocery store.
This little guy is so darling! He's our little sweetheart and is growing way too fast! 
 
These pictures were taken by his talented Mommy when he was 6 months old. Now he's just about ready to celebrate 2 years of life!
The paper is We R Memory Keepers "Autumn Splendor" and Little Yellow Bicycle. The ribbon is from Paper Studio. The die cut "All Boy" title is from Cricut's Boys Will be Boys cartridge and the tree is Straight from the Nest cartridge. I used two different sized hole punches to cut out the tree. The twine is from Tim Holz and the wood mustache embellies from BoBunny.

Happy Easter!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment