Sunday, February 14, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Everyday Life"

I tend to take a lot of pictures of life as it happens. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Thankfully we are blessed with a lot of good, and very little of the bad and the ugly. :)
 Every Sunday we plan to hang out together as a family, just being together, with on real agenda. Of course, we always eat together, but aside from that, we just play with the kids and get caught up on what's going on in each other's lives. It's not always convenient, but once we make the effort, it's always a great time, with lots of laughs.
 Really? What could be better than hanging out with these little cuties?? I remember my grandparents coming over for visits! At the time, it didn't really seem like anything that special, but now as I look back, I remember my Grandma's wonderful laugh, and my Dad telling stories about work, and my brother and I just sitting around doing our own thing as teenagers. I hope that we are making the same kind of memories with our grandkids. :) Wow, I suddenly feel really old.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Go hug your kids or grandkids! I know that you will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment