Thursday, February 18, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "10K Run"

I do not run. If you ever see me running, you should run too, because something is probably chasing me, and it will catch me. My boys decided to run their first 10K with Fort Wayne's Fort4Fitness event September, 2014. They worked hard and did it!

The paper and embellishments are all from Glitz Designs. It was pretty much perfect for these pictures. Confession time, I'm somewhat obsessed with antlers. Some may ask why I added antlers to the page, but my response is, "Why not!" They are masculine, even when they are in unusual florescent colors.

This page went together really quickly. I love how using matching papers and embellishments helps the process come together beautifully.

My husband and I are sure blessed with two very handsome and talented sons. We couldn't be more proud of the young men they have become!! Had we known how great they'd turn out, I think we would have been tempted to have a few more. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment