Thursday, December 31, 2015

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "New Dorm"

My son just graduated from college!!! We are so excited for him and so deeply proud. It was a journey with a lot of ups and downs, but it's done and he's starting to interview for a real job.

If I am remembering correctly, this kid changed rooms every semester, except for two. We were right there with him helping him move all of his belongings each time. That's what we do as parents!! This layout is from a few years back...I'm so far behind in posting layouts. Thanks for hanging in there with me through all of the chaos of life.

The paper is Teen Angst. All of the black smudging is already on there. The wide black rick rack is such a fun accent.
Do you like my attempt at duplicating his wall art? It's not the same, but it's close enough in my book. 

It's so great to have him home! I have a few more college layouts that are complete that I'll be posting soon. But, there will be more layouts later on too, because we still have another round of photos from his musical events and of course, graduation!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment