Monday, July 6, 2015

Two Page Layout - "Whale Tails"

One of the things on my bucket list was to see a whale! Last year in San Diego, it happened. What an amazing day aboard the America sailing ship.
 I have had this wave paper in my stash for so long, I have no idea what the brand is. This was the perfect layout for it. The paper on the right is DCWV "World Traveler". I'm using a lot of this for my SanDiego layouts.

Look at the beautiful tails! We saw a pod of 8 whales and they were kind enough to show us their lovely tails. I stink at capturing these moments with my camera, so I grabbed a few of the professional shots from Next Level Sailing's Facebook page. They were all taken at the same time, but they had much better timing than me.
 The nautical banner along the top was punched with StampinUp! bitty banner. I use this all the time, because it's such a fast way to make a cute banner. The anchor was cut with my Cricut and wrapped with baker's twine.
Stay tuned for more of my SanDiego 2014 layouts. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment