Thursday, July 2, 2015

Two Page Layout - "Smooth Sailing"

One of our favorite adventures in San Diego last year was sailing on the America for a whale watch tour. What a beautiful ship!
 The crew was fabulous and so knowledge about the area.

The paper is Heidi Swapp "No Limits" and Schmatic. I used the Fiskar's postage stamp border punch to frame around the photos. The journaling tag is DCWV "World Traveler" collection.
 This is one of my favorite pics of my dear husband. He's the best, and this pictures shows him off well. I can't think of a better person to partner with for almost 30 years of marriage!! What a blessing he is in my life! The die cut in the upper corner is from Graphically Speaking and the title font is Plantin Schoolbook.
Thanks for stopping by Random Memories blog today. I can't wait to scrap the San Diego trip we are on right now!!! We are enjoying it with a fabulous group of people. I never knew work could be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment