Monday, June 15, 2015

Two page scrapbook layout - "A Wild Day"

Here's a little zoo layout from two summers back. I can't believe how much she has grown since then!  Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jacob had fun with our little darling and experienced all the fun zoo exhibits with her. She had fun and was such a good girl. We met up later with her Mom and Dad and saw a few more exhibits together. We took her to the zoo a few weeks ago and will have more fun pictures to scrap...This time with little brother too!

It's so hard to choose the best pictures for a layout. I limited myself to two zoo layouts for that trip. Ugh....so hard to do! This is one reason I order a lot of wallets. I was able to use 14 pictures here and highlight my favorites in 4x6 size.
 The paper is My Minds Eye "Indie Chic". and I used the Zoobaloo cartridge for the vine.
 The journaling card is one I had in my stash. I'm not sure what the brand is, but I have used so many of them for vacation photos, that I went back and bought more.
Many of the layouts I see on blogs and Pinterest use just one or two pictures. I love the look, but it takes a lot of product and time to do a layout. I guess I like to make the most of my resources and time, especially when I'm scrapping an event with so many great photos to choose from.

Do you ever scrap with a lot of photos? I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment