Friday, June 12, 2015

Two Page Layout - "Munch Time"

How about another grandbaby layout? Our grandkids are my favorite people to scrap, of course. Here's a layout of her just being totally cute eating a snack.
 These pictures were taken in October of 2013. The paper is My Minds Eye "The Sweetest Thing" and Basic Grey "Life of the Party". Both are very appropriate lines of paper to use for this little cutie!
The brad is MME "Collectable" and of course the fringe scissors make a cute little ruffle border at the bottom. The layered die cuts are also MME "The Sweetest Thing".
 Thanks for checking out my blog today!.

I will be in California for business and vacation in a few weeks, so I'm trying to schedule some blog posts out into the future. I'm really hoping to be more consistent with my posts. I enjoy blogging, but there are times I struggle to keep up with it. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment