Monday, May 4, 2015

Masculine Cards to Share

Here are some masculine cards that I created recently. Most of my cards were "Pinspired". I love Pinterest.

Father's Day Card with barb wire embossing and StampinUp! designer series paper.

Here a Father's Day card I made for my son because he's such an awesome Daddy. The embossing folder is from Tim Holtz. Many of the other embellishments were lingering in my stash.

This Father's Day card was for my hubby. The stamps are StampinUp! I created the blotchy rectangle by inking up a clear plastic stamp block with Tim Holtz "old paper" ink. I love the way it turned out.

I dislike needing sympathy cards so often, but it's so nice to be able to bless the family with a beautiful handmade card. This one was created with the Mighty Oak die set from Papertreyink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment