Thursday, December 11, 2014

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Priceless" Fall Family Photos

Last fall, we took a couple of hours and got some great family portraits. For me, the memories of the shoot itself are just as great as the fabulous photos you get.

It had been rainy all day and I thought we might have to cancel the photographer, but it cleared up half an hour before we got together. The park wasn't too muddy, so it all worked out beautifully.

 I used My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" because of the rich, traditional blues and gold that matched our clothing perfectly. Most of the embellishments were included with the MME paper pack.I added a few additional punched flowers and a punched "bitty banner" from StampinUp.
 I love the moss on the roof of this building! It was the perfect setting and our photographer is a friend which helped us relax a little. But seriously, how could she go wrong with this ridiculously good looking family??? :)
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stay tuned for more family portrait layouts.

1 comment: