Friday, December 12, 2014

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Family" Fall Photo Shoot

Here's another layout from last fall's family photo shoot. This is my oldest son and his precious family! I am so proud of them!!!
 They are such a great pair, and they are making a fabulous home for our sweet grandchildren. Our newest grandchild is still a bun in the oven at the time of these pictures.
 The patterned paper is all My Minds Eye "Lost and Found". I can't get enough of these colors because they are so great for fall! Most of the embellishments are from the same packet of paper, but I layered them up with scalloped punches and brads.

The title is cut with Cricut's "Going Places" cartridge. There are several jumbled letter titles in this cartridge which have made it a worthy purchase. Look at our sweet granddaughter! She's so adorable. We are completely smitten. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! More fall family photo shoot layouts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment