Monday, July 7, 2014

Two page Layout - "Mr & Mrs"

It's the time of year when two shall become one!! It's so fun to witness a couple taking that leap of faith and promising to love each other forever. It's such a huge step and certainly not one to be taken lightly. Every time I attend a wedding, I'm freshly reminded of the promises my husband and I made to each other almost 29 years ago. Man...how time flies!

This layout is from a beautiful outdoor wedding that my family attended last year. The yellow/gray color combination was so bright and cheery!
 What a sweet couple! It was a very memorable and beautiful wedding.
My flower punches came in handy for layering gray and white flowers and, of course, securing them in the middle with a jeweled brad added some bling.
 The banner is made with Tim Holtz tape doubled over white scrappers floss and hand cutting the point.
Yesterday, we attended a beautiful indoor wedding and I took so many great pictures that I'm looking forward to scrapping. My 2 year old granddaughter was the flower girl...So adorable!!

Hope you have the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful sunny wedding with loved ones this summer. LOVE is definitely in the air and one of my favorite topics to scrap about. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment