Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Heartbreaker"

Scarlet seems to enjoy the men in her life. Her Daddy, Uncle, and PaPa are pretty sweet on her too. These pictures were taken about a year ago when she had a lot less hair. Yes, I'm that far behind in posting layouts to my blog! This one is super simple. I look back at it now and I think it needs something else...lol, but I'm posting it regardless.
 The Martha Stewarts crafts and Echo Park "This & That" team up for a cute layout complete with ball fringe and baker's twine. My StampinUp scalloped circle punch makes an easy border, when you cut each circle in half.
 The title is cut with Cricut's Sweetheart cartridge and the wings with Indie Art. They layer up nicely and the line of rhinestones adds a little bling. I used a scalloped border punch on the top and bottom of the journaling tag and put the scalloped border across the tag before adding the writing.
Easy layout, and a most adorable grandbaby. I am blessed beyond words! Her baby brother will be making his appearance some time next month! We are super excited to meet him. =)

Sorry for the delay in posting. I had a few chaotic weeks at work and then a business trip in San Diego...Now it's back to the real world including chilly temps and leftover grungy snow that can't melt fast enough for me. Spring is coming, though! I heard the birds singing a song this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment