Saturday, March 22, 2014

Two Page Cruise Layout - "Sail Away"

Cruises are wonderful. This layout is from our 25th anniversary trip which was 3 years ago now. I'm ready for another! We had a wonderful relaxing time aboard the Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas.
I wanted to remember the exact cabin we were in so I took a picture of the number on the door and used my scalloped punch to make an embellishment out of it. I found the cute little star stick pins in my stash. The banners are both made from washi tape.
 The picture of the luggage lined up in the hallway always makes me a little sad since it represents the last evening on board.
Grid layouts like this work so well when you have a lot of random pictures. These pics are "true digital" size. They're a tiny bit under 6" (4 x 5.3 to be exact) which allows you to fit even more of them on a page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment