Saturday, December 28, 2013

Two Page Layout - "Making Spirits Bright"

Today is my last official vacation day during this year. (Insert sad face.) I had more to use, but decided to carry a few over into 2014. Thankfully, there is still Saturday and Sunday yet to enjoy, then it's back to the grind. I'm scheduling a few posts for the future so that I can get all of my Christmas layouts from last year posted. 

Our family times bring so much joy and fun to our lives! The hubs and I are pretty much empty nesters now, except when our youngest is home from college. Sometimes, the house seems a little empty and lonely. Family times brings us together for fun and chaos, and I wouldn't want to miss a minute of it.

I hope you will enjoy this layout of family selfies from Christmas 2012. We had a lot of fun taking them. It's funny how a photo-shoot can bring out the fun and silliness of a family.
 Once gain the paper is Basic Grey's Aspen Frost, in addition to some Authentique "Festive". The washi tape is from Me & My Big Ideas. The chevron tape made a great place for some journaling, and gave me an anchor for my title.
I cut the stars from glitter chipboard and scattered them around the page to add a little bit of bling.
 The title font and ornament were cut with Cricut's Winter Frolic cartridge. I love the layers on the title.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment