Thursday, October 3, 2013

Two Cruise layouts - "Putt Putt" and "Bon Voyage"

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary almost three years ago now. Such amazing memories!! Every time I look at my scrapbook, I just want to escape with my hubby again.

I am officially finished scrapping all of the cruise pictures, but I still haven't shared them all...so here we go.

"Putt Putt": Have you ever played miniature golf on the top deck of a cruise ship? It was super windy that day, but gorgeous. It was a little tricky since we didn't have our "sea legs" yet.
 The colors really draw me in and they remind me of the beautiful view of sky and ocean we had from every hole on this course. This sketch is one I found online by Amy Alvis. The paper is Bazzill, Coredinations, and Heidi Swapp "No Limits". The cute green circle border at the top was made with a border punch from EK.
 All of the ribbon is from Making Memories.
I love this picture of my husband posing with the statue of the really giant woman! Too cute.

"Bon Voyage": You really can't scrapbook a cruise without using this title at least once. These pictures were taken our first evening on the ship. We knew we were off on a great adventure together. This was our first cruise, so everything was new and exciting from the curly paper on the straw to the live music on deck.
 The paper is Jen Wilson's "Breaking Free" and Moxie "Maiden Voyage". The title was cut with Cricut's Life is a Beach cartridge. I hope I get to use this again some day...soon!
 It's a little bit difficult to see the metal embellishments (Momenta), but they were a nice addition to the page. The journaling tag is from We R Memory Keepers "Great Escape".
 Here's a close up of the journaling.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fantastic weekend. I'm scrapping again! Anybody else??

No comments:

Post a Comment