Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two Page Layout - "U R Here"

The sunshine today has been beautiful. I just took a quick walk with my dog and it's deceivngly chilly out there still. I have faith that spring is coming, and I'm ready.

We took a trip to Lake Placid, New York, in September 2011. You must go and check it out sometime. I was there on business, but we extended a few days to see all the sights. Unfortunately my husband was behind the camera and I was the focus of attention. I much prefer it the other way around.



I do love the colors in this layout. I splurged on a pack of pretty flowers and went to town with them.

We were actually checking out the ski slopes where the olympics were once held. Gorgeous views!! The title is from Graphically Speaking (Cricut)....One of my favorite "go to" cartridges, especially for a quick title.

You can't see it here, but the lacy border strip is actually fuzzy. Wish you could feel it. =) I broke my own rule and didn't really journal, except for the date and place. The view kind of say it all, and this was one of several layouts from the same area.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments: