Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Double scrapbook layout - "Glorious Views"

Hello!! Happy Monday to all. What a glorious day we are having here in northeast Indiana!! The weather is just perfect. We really need rain, but if it's not going to rain, I pick this every day!

It's definitely time to post another double scrapbook page featuring more pictures from our Lake placid, NY trip last year. The views were spectacular.
 The patterned paper is K & C Company "Happy Trails". I used my Fiskars postage stamp border punch and StampinUp! flower punch on this side. The felt leaves are also from SU.
 The  font was cut with Cricut's Art Philosophy cartridge. I use the cartridge ALLLLL the time. If you only want to get one cartridge (plese realize it would be next to impossible to restrain yourself to only one), this would be THE one to get. I used strip style journalling and miscellaneous buttons to top off the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! I really apreciate your comments and feedback. Have a glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment