Thursday, July 21, 2011

Treasure

I'm havng a ton of fun with Blogspot issues this week. I had saved a post, but now can't get back into it. A tiny bit frustrating, so I will now start over.

Here is one last layout of Mother's Day with most of my husband's immediate family, and our new grand nephew, Ethan.




The patterned paper is all from Cloud 9 Design. I just love the rich colors! I found some great antique doilies at my parents home recently for future use on a scrapbook page. I thought this was the perfect page to use them. Here, I cut one in half and tucked both pieces under the edge of the pictures.


I cut these cute layered flowers with my Cricut, but now I'm not sure which cartridge I used =). Maybe my SB buddy will reply here and let me know which cartridge I borrowed from her. The title "Treasure" is Graphically Speaking. The antique looking brads are from StampinUp. I just love the closeup of my sister-in-law, Sue, snuggling with her Grandbaby! The bottom right picture is my father-in-law laughin' it up with Ethan. How cute are they???




Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hopefully this will post properly. Is anybody else having any problems with Blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment