Friday, April 8, 2011

Winner!!

I'm so tickled that it's Friday! It's been a long week. Lots of fun stuff going on around here and it's keeping me on my toes. But NOW..... it's time to post my winner for the yummy Glitz Design distressing stamp set!

According to Random.org, my lucky winner is #30:

Michelle of http://www.peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/

Congrats, Michelle! Thanks for following, commenting and posting about my giveaway on your blog! You're going to love this stamp set. Please contact me at:  jaleon40@frontier.com with your snail mail address so I can send it off to you. Thanks everybody for following and leaving your "love" in the comments.

Have a lovely weekend. It's cold and rainy (low 50's) here but they are predicting 85 degrees by Sunday. What? Only in Indiana!!! I think I'd like a little Spring, please, before summer arrives.

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment