Thursday, March 17, 2011

Callie (our grand-puppy)

Happy Thursday! I thought it would be appropriate to post a layout that I did recently of our new grandpuppy. She's not this tiny anymore...just like babies, they grow up fast. Callie is having some minor surgery today and I've been thinking about her. She's an Australian Cattle dog and is still super cute and spunky.

The pennant flag was cut with Cricut's Celebrations cartridge. The little red clothespins were just the ticket. (supply list at the bottom of this post).

I loved the dog bone paper and the doggie words. This is the first scrapbook page that I've done featuring a dog and I was pretty excited to see all the cool doggy paper out there!  I don't think I ever featured our own beloved dog on a page. I wasn't scrapbooking as much at that time. I may have to go back and dig up some old pictures of Chase (an adopted greyhound) so that I can honor his memory with a scrapbook page. 

Callie has been such a hoot to be around. It's fun watching her get bigger every time my son and daughter-in-law bring her over. Hope that you are inspired to scrapbook about your pet (or grand-puppy...LOL!).  


Supplies:
Sketch: Cheri O-Neil “Let’s Scrap (tag 11-10-10)

Paper: Pebbles Cats and Dogs “Biscuits”, Reminesce Animal House “Good Dog”
Punch: SU scallop punch, Fiskars bracket punch
DieCuts: Every Day Paper Dolls (dog accessories)
Celebrations – Pennant flag
Details: Scrappers spool (white twine), Creative Impressions clothes pins

No comments:

Post a Comment