Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"So Thankful" - Fall layout

It's getting colder outside and I have a feeling it is here to stay. After our near 70 degree weather a day or so ago, it's a little bit of a shock. That's Indiana weather!! I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving with family and a 4 day weekened!....Time to share a fall layout with you.

Left:The pics were just taken of Jacob blowing the leaves out of the backyard. We have a big beautiful Pin Oak in our side yard still holding on to some leaves. I wanted to highlight the tree by matting that pic with orange cardstock and also the diecut tree behind. I believe it's from Winter Woodland cartridge. I hand cut my own trunk, because it needed to have a curve to it. The green circle leaves were cut with a CM circle punch and placed on and behind the branches.

Right:

Side by Side:

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!! Grace and peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment