Monday, November 8, 2010

Life is Good - more vacation

Here's another layout of vacation pictures for you. These were just some miscellaneous pictures that I kind of threw together to describe the laid back time of our vacation.

The inspiration for the sketch came from Pagemaps.com and I entered it in Paper Secrets October sketch challenge. I had to add a second row of pictures because there were just too many pictures to fit it. I do like the way it turned out, though.

I love the photo of Jacob asleep in the hammock swing. He looks like he is back in the womb or something. The Life is Good title is cut with the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge. The solid background is from Cloud 9 Design. The pale blue cloud paper near the top is American Traditional Design's Summer Sizzle collection. The circle paper is Stampin Up "Sweat Pea" collection.


I added my own second page, and here they are together so you can see the flow. I used my Fiskars eyelet border punch on some random scraps of paper to show off the edges. I also cut some circles from the paper to fill the center space. These pictures are just us hanging out and walking down to Lake Michigan.

It was one of those weeks where God intended us to fully kick back. The cottage's tv system was not working and there was no internet connection. The cell phone was hit or miss too....Hence the reason Jacob and I decided to play some chess. The kid didn't know how to set up the board, so I was thinking I would have no problems beating him...LOL. He won every game. I think he just pretended to not know how to set it up. I also love the picture of him chugging his little jug of chocolate milk....only on vacation! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment