Friday, September 17, 2010

Screamin for ice cream after a day at Silver Lake

Hope everybody is having a great day and is looking forward to a fabulous weekend. It's my birthday! I'm having an extra special day! For now, I'm forgetting about the getting older part of birthdays and going straight to the fun part...family time!

I've been away from my blog for a few days while I was in Denver for a conference. It was a great trip, but it went way too fast. I wish I could have seen more of Denver and less of the inside of a classroom, if you know what I mean.

I missed my blogging while I was gone. I'm actually running a little dry on things to post. When, oh when, do I get to scrap again???? Hopefully next weekend!! I can't wait!

For now, I'm going to post a cute layout of vacation photos taken after a day at Silver Lake, Michigan. We found the cutest little place on our way back from the lake. We had ice cream at Bubba's. We had such a nice time chillin' out together.

The pictures were screamin' for blue and red, so here's what I came up with.

There were birds nesting in a birdhouse right near our table. We had a great time watching them and my hubs got some great pictures. I love the little letter stickers that help spell out my sub-title. Have you ever heard the little saying "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?" We used to chant that all the time when I was young! I used Cricut cartridge "Lyrical Letters" for the large title (SCREAM).
Love the pictures of Mark sucking on a lemon. Wish the photos had turned out a little brighter, though. You can also see the paper "ribbon" that I folded accordion style here.
Thanks for reading my blog!! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment