Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pop up fun!

I got to scrapbook Friday and Saturday! It was so great! Check back for some layout inspiration. I was just getting ready to upload and my hubs grabbed the camera from me (the nerve!) but I'll be uploading the photos a little later. In the meantime....I wanted to show you the cute little pop up card that I recently made at Angie Leach's Stamp Club.Everything is Stampin Up and the colors are very fresh and summery! It was really an easy card to make. It just looks complicated...I promise!

Here's the front of the card...Love these colors!

To get the pop ups in the middle you cut into the folded edge of the white lining of the card. Two cuts for each pop up that you want. Just be sure to make both cuts even and cut in the same distance from the fold.Then you fold the section to be popped the opposite direction as the rest of the card. Decorate it and voila!

You can check out Angie's blog Tool Cool Stamping for more inspiration and stamping goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment