Monday, April 19, 2010

"Adore...Love One Another"

Had lots of fun scrapping Friday night and all day Saturday. We had a good turn out of ladies and we always have fun together. Then on Sunday, my family made the trip to my parent's house for a visit. It is so hard to see their health and mental capacity deteriorate. But it was so good to spend a day chatting and loving on them. It was a very full weekend and I didn't get much done around the house. =( Oh well, there is always another day for cleaning and laundry.
Here's one of the layouts that I worked on this weekend...More of my son's engagement pictures for our family scrapbook.

The right side page (above) will be submitted for the sketch competition on the PageMaps blog. The prize is 50 sheets of Couture Cardstock. I LOVE paper! Thanks for looking.
Here's the left side of my layout which I used for another contest Ingeborg's Scrapbook Contests. These were fun to do. Thanks to my BSBFF, Jodi,, for "loaning" me the Vellum for the heart overlay.I "adore" the way it turned out! LOL! Thanks for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie~ another fabulous layout!
    By the way, head on over to my blog where I have a Sunshine Award for you awaiting your retrieval. You are so deserving of it for your fantastic blog. Your expression of love for the Lord & your family shines through in all your pretty projects. Thanks for being so inspiring.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete