Saturday, March 20, 2010

Party Time 2009 layout


Here is a layout of my sons' birthday party and dinner out. My boys have the rare and "special" priviledge of sharing their special day with each other! Yes, they pretty much hate it, but my hubby and I sure think it's fun! Joel turned 19 and Jacob 17 last year. I can't believe how time has flown by. They're 6'4", extremely talented and charming, and they both make us so proud!
LEFT SIDE (close up)
RIGHT SIDE (close up)
I absolutely love the colorful and crazy ribbon. I stamped the peace signs (my inspiration for the layout) on the circles on the right side of page to tie in the birthday cake that I made for them that had a big peace sign on it (shown in picture on the left side of the layout. The black birthday cake was cut from my Cricut and of course I used stickles to glam up the candles a little. This was a fun layout to do. Hope it inspires you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie~ your layouts turned out so nice.
    Your sons are so handsome.
    By the way, thanks for leaving a comment re: my most recent tip. I sure hope it helps in some way.
    Take care & God bless you & your family.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete