Tuesday, February 16, 2010

He did it! - graduation day layout

Still cold and snowy here....I guess I'm officially tired of winter. Yes, it takes me a little longer than it does other people. Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day weekend. Mine was especially nice. I got to scrapbook Friday and Saturday and then have a lovely movie date with my hubby on Sunday.I'm truly blessed to have this guy! This is our 25th year of marriage! Woohoo!

Anyway, I thought I'd share a layout that I did this weekend. The photos were taken in front of our home just before his commencement exercises from high school in 2009. He's a great kid and we're so proud of him. .Sorry my picture of the layout isn't all that greatTheir sketch was very girly, so I had a good time "manning it up" quite a bit. Hope you like it. I cut the clock from my Cricut with the Graphically Speaking cartridge. That cart has so many cool images!

The sketch is from Anabelle O'Malley (http://anabelleom.blogspot.com) featured on the cover of this month's Scrapbook Trends. It's featured as the "scraplift challenge" on www.paper-secrets.blogspot.com. I included it here so you can compare.

Hope this inspires you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment