Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jacob's Keystone Eagles soccer photos

I can't take any credit for these great soccer photos...only the scrapbook layout! LOL!Once again, Jodi and her great camera took some sweet action shots and was kind enough to share them with me. Her son, Rogan, is also on the team.

This first layout is of the MAC tournament photos. What a great day for Eagles soccer. The MAC conference chose Jacob as one of the "All tourney" players (medal shown in photos) and later as "All Conference" player. Big honor for him. He was pretty tickled!

This one has a clear insert with additional photos so I could scrap them all! When I was taking a picture of the layouts, and turned the insert page, it came unglued from the middle...So, I need to figure out how to make that stick in there better, but it will be totally cool when I do!

We had so many great photos, I couldn't stop scrapbooking them! LOL! So here is a layout that we'll put in the family photo album. This layout was inspired by Cheryi O'Neil at
http://letsscrap.ning.com
Check them out! Some great sketches there for layouts and great prizes! So sorry the photo turned out so yellow! Boo! I need photography skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment