Sunday, February 18, 2024

Jenny Lake - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 

Sorry that I've been MIA for several weeks. I'm fine! Just got out of the habit of posting for awhile. 

Here's a travel layout from September 2020 during our visit to the Cascade Canyon in the heart of the Teton Range in Wyoming. Jenny Lake was the most beautiful inland lake we have seen to date! With beautiful pines framing it all around and the majestic Teton mountains as it's back drop, it's absolutely breathtaking! You need to go see the entire area, if you haven't yet. I can't imagine how much more beautiful it would have been had we not had some of the residual smoke blowing in from the California wildfires. 
This is one of those destinations where the pictures will always fall short of the incredible beauty you experience in person.
I used a dark olive green shade of textured Recollections cardstock as a backdrop to a fun blue and green plaid from Close to My Heart's Timber Collection. Scotch brand green wood grain decorative tape makes a nice transition around the edges of the plaid. The Aurora travel stamp set, also from CTMH, came through for the perfect embellishment. This is one of my favorite stamp sets so far for travel layouts.

I designed the title myself from 3 different fonts in Design Space. I usually try to connect the words and letters where I can so that I don't have to line up a bunch of individual letters. I just prefer the way it looks to design my own and it's fun for me. The journaling is also written out with my Cricut and designed to fit in the space available. 

Hope you enjoy this layout! My favorite part is the plaid paper and the color combo. I like how it brings out the natural beauty of the photos.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment