Thursday, January 4, 2024

Grand Teton National Park - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

And just like that, the Christmas season is over. We're still decorated here, but that is how we roll. My husband loves to keep things up until his birthday in the middle of the month. I try to humor him as much as possible, because he does that for me. 

I didn't get as many of my finished Christmas layouts posted as I would have liked, but I'm moving on to some of our travel photos.

We were blessed to take the most wonderful trip to Wyoming after one of my work trips in the fall of 2020, when almost nobody was venturing out.  The Tetons are truly amazing. I want to go back some day. The scenery is breathtaking. 
The title is from Cricut Design Space. So fun to find a title that is perfect and ready to go on your page. 
 
I kept the colors natural to match the beautiful photos. As the journaling mentions, the smoke from several wild fires as visible in all the pictures, but still so beautiful. I can't even imagine it being more beautiful with clear blue skies. 

We took nature drives every day. Even when there was no wildlife around, the views couldn't be beat. 
I used a natural colored tan scrap, along with some checked Kraft washi tape to ground the photos. Super easy!!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment