Tuesday, January 21, 2020

"Walk this Way" - Two Page Wedding Layout

Sorry for the recent delay in posting. We've been busy hosting Christmas gatherings and putting away all the decorations. It's such a big job! I'm so thankful that my husband is so patient and proactive with it all. I'm not sure what I would do without him. 😍

Now it's time to get back to some more of my son and daughter-in-love's wedding layouts!
 As each beautiful pair walked through the doors, I remember the excitement building as everybody waited for the bride to enter!! Oh the feelings I had that day! There was excitement and joy for my son marrying the love of his life, there was shock and amazement that this day could be here already (wasn't he still 5 years old??), and there was raw grief from the loss of my Mom the day before. So many feelings from one end of the spectrum to the other. The joy of the wedding won out for most of the weekend, but I sure had my moments trying to pull myself together.
 I had a little fun with the title as I did with many of the layouts from their wedding album. For me, titles add so much, but I know many don't do the title thing. That's okay too.  I matted all of the photos in a crisp white to break up the gold on the page. The strip along the bottom in the color of the the bridesmaids' dresses helps anchor the page. I added some additional banners to bring in the color of the groomsmens' suits, and a few strips of plaid patterned paper to tie it all together. 
Thanks for looking! More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment