Saturday, December 28, 2019

Family of the Groom - Two Page Wedding Layout

Merry Christmas Eve to you all! I'm continuing to post my son and daughter-in-love's wedding album layouts. They are such a beautiful pair and we are so happy they each found each other!
Here we all are, trying to look cute for our pre-ceremony family photos. I look back and think why did I buy this dress? Oh well, it is what it is and I'm my own worst critic. Everybody else is lovely, though and oh so photogenic.
 For this layout I used a mix of wood grain paper and a petite floral. After all, they are wedding photos. The beard, mustache, and tie are quite fun to put with the floral! A little bit of washi tape along the edges of the floral, again, make it a little more manly.
I adore the picture of our grandbabies smooching on their Uncle Jacob! What could be cuter!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope you are enjoying the wedding album!! It was so fun for me to put together for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment