Monday, July 22, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Pool Time"

As promised, here's my pool layout. 😀 We have so much fun together! This pool looks so inviting right now with the heat wave we've had going on. Guess we need our own pool. 😎

These pictures are from time with our extended family in Michigan two summers back. We don't get to see our TX family very often, so it's always a special time together when they are able to join in the fun.
 Doesn't this look inviting? I used some fun patterned paper for the title to jazz up the plain background. The washi tape and white puffy clouds seemed like the perfect addition. I doodled around the edges of the clouds and sun with a white gel pen. The center of the sun is popped out with dimensionals.
 These pictures are from two years ago and so much has changed since then. It is so bittersweet to see them all grow up. My youngest son wasn't even married yet in these pictures, my Mom was still alive, and my youngest grandchild wasn't even in pre-school yet. Time sure does fly!!
Feeling super blessed by my family!! Hope you enjoyed checking out my pool layout. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment